Wednesday, March 26, 2008

part 2

Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2008 12:10:38

Ok then, got more time. So about the snow thing, the only time I've seen snow down here is during a teach. It's happened twice now. It had been snowing, blizzard style, but we'd go outside after a teach and it would stop. Someone truly loves McConkie and me. None of it has stuck, but I think I saw somewhere that up north they got some. It has been pretty cold here, however. This past Easter was odd. It didn't really feel like Easter to me. I didn't get to watch the little ones try to find eggs, I definitely didn't get a basket and I didn't get a nice Easter dinner, but it's worth it. I'm glad to hear that you had a good Easter everyone. I'm sorry about Kendall and Emilee being sick. They just can't catch a break. It's ok. Do what you can and be faithful that God will take care of his little ones. It's been a funny experience today. McConkie and I have been getting e-mails about our families talking to each other and making connections. It's a small world. I sent the video to Elyse because I was afraid I would get chastised for it by you Mom, sorry. :-). I did, however, let you know about my p-day so I suppose that's something. I really liked that quote Mom. I miss you. Cooking my own meals is no fun... we live with a member named Margret. I'm not sure if I've already mentioned her or not. She lives on the main level and we're up above. She is really nice and a great cook. She's fed us lunch and a dinner before and it's amazing food. I even ate all my veggies like a good boy(broccoli, cauliflower, string beans, yum). Having her around is like having a sweet little grandmother again. I'll be making prints today to send home in a package. I'm still waiting for yours mom. If it's at the mission home I'll get it Thursday at zone conf. Karli- I'm so happy for you. You're so close to making the family complete. Who'd a thought that a little piece of paper with some signatures and a bar code would mean so much? Although I think you could have left the crying part out because now I'm teary eyed and getting looks from the lady next to me, I love it. I'm so proud of you guys. Kami- Wow, I'm sorry about the ring, but isn't Braiden cute? I wish I could have been there to see the talks. I hope someone recorded it to send to me!??!?!?!? I'm sure I'm getting a tape player today. So if you missed it this time....I forgive you, but I wanna HEAR these things. It's so wonderful to hear about letters. It's a competition to get post between McConkie and I. I think I'll be sending a package home full of sweets and such sometime next week. Dad- I knew I got my skill at procrastinating from you, ha ha. PMG and True to the Faith are such wonderful resources. The best thing to do is to do your part then rely on the spirit to teach. I love it when I can feel it work through me. I love you all, thank you so much for your support. You're all in my prayers daily. Until next week,

Elder Warner

No comments: