Monday, August 24, 2009

Super short.

Monday, August 24, 2009 5:43 AM
My apologies to everyone for this week. I've got only 20 minutes from now to e-mail. From the looks of the subjects I've got a lot to read about. If I don't write back thank you for writing me. I really appreciate it and love ya much (still love those who don't write:-).
Great things happened this week. We'll hopefully be teaching two members' friends this week and picking things up. It will be interesting to make things work. We got our car taken off us by the ZL's on Wednesday because the clutch went in theirs. They travel more than we do so they've got ours till this Thursday. On foot means miracles will happen more? Maybe, we're hoping so because our plans to work out of Newton have been postponed. I'll attach a pic then read away.
It's of me on Haytor.

Look it up. It's a pretty cool place (last p-day). I'm e-mailing from Torquay (tor key). Next week is moves so you won't hear from me till Thursday. Can't believe another moves is gone. Love ya'll.
Elder Warner

No comments: