Monday, January 25, 2010

"Dying" testimony!

Mon, Jan 25, 2010 at 4:25 AM
Well this week just blew by. We were quite busy with a lot of things. We had two exchanges and we had our Zone Conference at the Temple. We did our first exchange with the Poole elders and it went well. We're blessed to have quality missionaries throughout the zone. I went to Yeovil on Thursday for the day to work with E. Ard. We had a great time. We met some really neat people and I learned a few significant things from E. Ard. We even got a Chinese buffet for Lunch :-). It was definitely too much, but that's how Americans do buffets. Side note: Most of the buffets in England say Eat as much as you'd like, not All you can eat.
Our Zone Conference was amazing. I love going to feel the peace in the Temple. Things were a little difficult having to give my so called "dying" testimony, but you'll be pleased to know that I didn't cry. ha-ha. Our theme was on Rededicating ourselves to the work and to the Lord. I think a lot of the missionaries felt a desire to improve and to give more of themselves. I know I did.
As far as our friends that we're teaching and preparing for baptism: Things are much better than last week. We can definitely see that Satan has really stepped it up on his end. I can feel it. It's difficult to describe it, but all of the people in the Zone who are preparing for baptism have been hit with opposition this past week and all in different ways. It's sad to see, but I know that "with God nothing shall be impossible."
That’s pretty much my week. Sorry that it's not too detailed. We've got a lot to do today. This coming week is going to be our most normal week, no meetings. It's a good thing too because there's a lot of attention that needs to be paid to our area.
I'm really grateful for the time I get now as a missionary. I've never been so busy and happy at the same time. I know that God lives and loves his children, despite what the world may claim from what it sees. Love ya'll! have a great week. Speak to you soon.
Elder Warner
At the temple with E. White!

1 comment:

Ryan and Tayten said...

wow I cant believe he comes home so soon! that is so awesome! congrats! I would love to come to Elder Warner's homecoming and so would Elder Hansen's parents as well. would that be ok?
I love to hear the stories about when the girlfriends wait for their missionaries! that is so cute and i am so happy for them!