Monday, July 27, 2009

Once Again, a quick one

Monday, July 27, 2009 4:44 AM
Well there's only one computer working right now in the cafe so I've got to be quick so E. Byrd can write. Not much happened over the weekend anyhow. Unfortunately we aren't holding a baptismal service this weekend. She decided the time wasn't right for her to join the Church. She's been receiving a lot of opposition so it hasn't been easy for her.
Everyone else is doing alright, progressing well and enjoying what we've shared with them. It's been very wet the past couple weeks, but today it's a bit clear so that's a relief. I haven't got much else to update you on. This week we've got Zone Conference on Wednesday in Poole so that'll be great. Its President Shamo's first official (normal) zone conference. I'm looking forward to it. I'll take a few minutes to try to read through my e-mails from last week and this week. Sorry my correspondence has been poor. I'll try to do better this moves. I've got a surprise on the way though mum so that should make ya happy. Take care for now. Love ya!
-E. Warner

No comments: