Monday, May 11, 2009

Short and sweet

Monday, May 11, 2009 5:02 AM
Well I haven't got much to report on, to be honest. It wasn't a bad week, just a bit slow as far as teaching people. We're setting a lot of appointments up, but unfortunately none are going through....yet.
We're still working with Pam and Patrick and they're fine. We're holding off for probably this week as far as setting a date for baptism because the next few weekends are a bit hectic at the Chapel.
Thursday we went to Poole for Zone Conference. It was a great Conference-all about Revelation. I think it was put together for me :-). Unfortunately we lost our car. It pretty much gave up the ghost right as we pulled in so we had to leave it there and the mission mechanic is picking it up today. Hopefully we'll get it, or another car, on Friday at our Zone Meeting, but they haven't told us a sure time so who knows? We'll be ok though. Newton Abbot has only had a car for about a year now so it's been successful as a walking area.
That's pretty much it. We've been getting to know the members a bit better. It's going to take a while because the ward is pretty big, which is a good thing so I won't complain. This week should improve from last week and we'll see what I have to write next week. It was fun to talk to most of you last night. I'm a bit tired from staying up so late, but it's ok. I'm in Exeter for a District P-day again. I think it'll be like this all moves. It's good fun. Anywho, I'll attach a couple pictures for you. Love you all! take care.
Elder Kyle Warner
What a few of the roads in Devon are like.
Me near Teignmouth.

No comments: