Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!

Monday, January 5, 2009 6:30 AM
My e-mail is going to be short this week. I've got quite a bit to read. Sorry if I don’t' have time to write everyone back, but thank you for the e-mails.
We've been teaching a small family from Ecuador this past week. They've got two kids, 8 and 5. They came to church yesterday and they're preparing to be baptized on the 31st of January. We've been blessed this past week to find a lot of people to teach.
On New Year's Eve we had our District Meeting in Reading at 7. We didn't start working on New Year's Day until about 2. Things went quite well. No one really complained about us knocking on that day.
I think this week is going to go by quick. Tomorrow I've got a leadership meeting in Staines in the morning and Friday is our Zone Conference for this moves. This will be my 8th moves and I'll fall just short of my year mark at the end of it. Pretty scary.... Anywho, I've got to get reading, but I love you all. I hope you all have a great week as we're starting the New Year. Take care!
--Elder Kyle Warner
----just a small picture of the river and Magdalen bridge
---and a picture for Mum White of her Elder!!!!

No comments: