Monday, January 19, 2009

Good news and bad news

Monday, January 19, 2009 6:42 AM
Well this will be a quick session. Like I said last week I'm in Newbury for the day. I finished my driving test about 2 hours ago which brings me to my good news. I PASSED!!!! I almost had a perfect drive. I'll be getting my UK license in the post next week sometime.
Unfortunately I've left my planner and camera in the car, so no pictures and I'm going to struggle to remember what happened this week. Isn't that sad? I've got a bad memory. It wasn't a bad week. We ended quite well. We taught a few new people. We had to let a few people go for a while because they weren't quite ready to accept the gospel (Ecuadorian family included). That got me down for a couple days, but everything is alright now.
On Saturday I was in Reading all day with Elder Gasparato from Italy. We had a pretty good day. It felt weird to do an exchange over to Sunday morning, but it was Stake Conference yesterday so it was fine. This is where my bad news comes in. I killed-ish my camera while on exchange. I'm not exactly sure how it happened, but when I pulled it out Saturday night in the Zl's flat the screen looked really bad. The glass isn't broken, but the inside had a bunch of weird black lines. It still takes pictures, but it's about as good as a point and shoot camera because I can't review my pictures. But hey! I passed my test!
We had a couple investigators come down to Conference with some members which was really good. The Swintons were there and it was good, as always, to see them. We had an alright day yesterday after Conference. We had a couple appointments. Today the Sisters are here as well. We'll be heading off to see, I think, Donnington Castle in a bit so that'll be cool. I'll probably buy a new camera first....:-) we'll see. Anywho, I've got a few e-mails to read and time is short. I love ya! Hope the weather isn't too snowy. It's not too bad here, just wet. Talk to you next week.

-Elder Kyle Warner

No comments: