Friday, April 25, 2008

:{

Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2008 11:08

Right then..... So I just spent the last hour and 15 minutes typing my E-mail and accidentally clicked the wrong button and deleted my e-mail. I'm a little upset. I'm still here in Portsmouth with McConkie though.
Well let's see.... On Friday the 18th I got to do my first blessing. It was amazing. I've never felt the spirit like that before. It was literally speaking for me. It just kind of took over and the words just flowed, I loved it. All of our investigators are great! So many good couples. We had a DA with the Parks family the other day. They have six children, most of them little. It was so loud there but it reminded me of home. Yesterday as we were walking to a DA we saw a little 13 yr old boy get hit by a car. We were about 30 yards away from it. We saw him get hit from behind, flip back, hit his head on the windshield, do a flip in the air, and land on the street screaming. It was one of the saddest, craziest, somethingest things I've ever seen. It took us a few to realize what just happened then we ran over to him. The windshield had a massive spider web-like crack in it from his head. There were a few people comforting him as McConkie called the ambulance. They got there quickly and helped him on the street. His left leg was practically blown open and he had a softball sized bump on his head. We were a little shaken up after. I still can't believe it happened. As far as we know he's ok now, but wow how crazy.
So I responded to everyone's e-mails, but have no time left.


Here's a picture of me in the snow.




Thank you for the package. I listened to the tape and started a new one. Good luck with everything on Saturday. I love you all. Thank you so much for your love, support, and prayers. You're in mine. Till next week.
-Elder Warner

No comments: