Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Short 'n' sweet

Monday, September 7, 2009 5:34 AM
Well it’s a good thing I've only gotten a half hour on the internet today. I've only got a couple e-mails to read and not much news since Thursday. It's been a good weekend, however.
Saturday we took one of our investigators to a baptism in Paignton and it went really well. She wants to be baptized as well. Unfortunately (kinda) for us, she actually lives in the Sisters' area so we're going to have to pass her into their care this week. She'll be fine though. The sisters will be a good help to her so we're not worried :-). Over the past few weeks one of the YW in our ward has been bringing her boyfriend to Church and he's now wanting to be taught so we're going to teach him tonight.
This moves will be an interesting one. Our mission is getting toured by someone in the Area Presidency (maybe Kopischke again?) so we're having two big conferences in place of our Zone Conference. I'm pretty excited for that. I think it's going to be on the 24th of Sept. That's pretty much it on my end. Not too exciting, I know, but I'll attach a couple photos. Take care everybody! Love ya!
Elder Warner
One photo is of me advertising evian water:-)
Haytor was supposed to be seen better, but oh well.

The other is of E. Byrd, E. Bien and myself taking cover between some rocks.
It was really windy and the rain was on and off. Good fun though.

No comments: