Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Short e-mail

Monday, November 10, 2008 3:30 AM
Sorry this week is going to be short. I've got a lot of e-mails I want to read and respond to. We taught a few new people this week. While on Exchange in Reading with Elder Di Iulio (my 1st DL, now ZL) Elder Schunke and Elder King (other ZL) knocked in and taught a family of 3 and their friend. Not too much has happened with them since, but we'll see if we can strengthen their desire tonight when we see them.
We've been doing a lot of knocking early in the day because it gets dark around 4:30 now. It's raining almost every day now too, but it's not too bad. We've kind of lost contact with Eveline so we haven't been able to challenge her to baptism. Obviously someone is working hard against us. We'll have to work a bit harder and faster I guess.... Anywho, I attached some pictures. Two are from last night. I made us some Fish and Chips (battered em myself) and

had a battered mars bar for dessert
:-).



It wasn't too bad.

I'm sure they look tasty in the pictures, yeah?

Ha-ha.





Love you all!!! Have a GREAT week.
-Elder Kyle Warner
P.S. I'm going to be two decades old tomorrow.....WIERD..:-)
A typical English bloke?!?!
Happy Birthday, Elder Warner!! We love you!

No comments: