Monday, March 16, 2009

Quick one

Monday, March 16, 2009 7:02 AM
Well we've got a busy day planned today and I've got a few e-mails to read so I'll be brief. Unfortunately our week was quite slow as far as finding new people to teach. Clemencia and Chris are really excited for their baptism on Saturday. We'll be taking them to the Visitor's Center at the Temple before it so that should be really neat and spiritual for them. Chris is so cool. I'm not sure if I've told you already, but we gave him the Book of Mormon Stories book and he loves it. He remembers the stories almost perfectly and he is always asking if there are primary activities during the week.
Brenda and Yamu (South African couple) are doing quite well too. Their understanding of the Gospel is really good. We've been quite blessed with some great people to work with. Yamu hasn't accepted a baptismal date yet, but we'll see if he'll be baptized with his wife on the 28th. They too are going to the Visitor's Center on Saturday. We're really excited for them.
On Thursday we had our Zone Meeting in Reading (as usual) and it was really good. We discussed a talk by Ezra Taft Benson from decades ago that was about pride. I never realized how many different ways we can be prideful in our lives. It was a good way to evaluate myself and the progress I want to make.
That's really the highlights of my week. I was a bit ill most of the week, but am pretty much over it now. I'm going to attach some pictures then start writing back, if possible. Love you all. The weather here is really nice now. Hope it's getting close to spring for ya. Take care.
Elder Warner
The pictures are good this week! One is of us three after Zone Meeting in our comp. ties.

The other two are still frames from a video I did last p-day. We were walking down the high street and a guy was doing a magic act so we stopped since we had time. He asked for a volunteer so we encouraged E. Keelbe to do it and he did.


The guy had E. Keeble wrap him up in a chain, put the red cloth over him then the guy escaped. It was pretty cool and funny to hear this guy call E. Keeble Elder like it was his first name. He sounded like a member.

No comments: